Latest Division News
George Leonard - Appointed as Vatsaf 9 - Assistant Pilot Training Director
It gives me great pleasure to announce the appointment of George Leonard to the position of Vatsaf 9
George will forfill the role of Assistant Pilot Training Director.
As we know George brings along a wealth of real world flying experience to Vatsaf
George, welcome aboard Sir
Looking forward to work with you
Nico de Lange
VATSAF3 - Pilot Training Director
News on the new VATSIM voice codec
Good afternoon folks,
Here is a bit of good news from VATSIM regarding the new voice codec...https://blog.vatsim.net/index.php/posts/something-new
Vatsaf ATO - Assistant Pilot Training Director position
Vatsaf ATO is looking to appoint an Assistant Pilot Training Director
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
1. Assisting a member into the PTD, if required by a meeting in Discord to explain the details and registration process
2. Placing the Student in the relevant study group within the PTD
3. Emailing the Student the required study material
4. Assisting the Student with any question he/she may have wrt the study material.
5. Arranging Practical exams once the theory exam is passed.
6. Monitor and update the PTD as needed
7. Provide such improvements to the study material to improve the standard of training within the Vatsaf ATO
8. Follow the Vatsim PTD required Pilot Training standards.
9 Report on training prosess to the CFI
Minimun requirements are a P2 Pilot Rating
Interested persons may send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a shortend CV and motivation in your email
Nico de Lange
Vatsim Southern Africa Pilot Training Director